Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree.... this is one of my favorite parts of Christmas! This year my tree is extra special because this is the first year it has all of my ornaments that were special to me from my childhood, ornaments from every country my grandmother visited, and several Pat Buckley Moss ornaments that my aunt helped me collect while I was growing up. My tree is so personal and each ornament holds a different story or memory...I just love sitting back and looking at it. What a great reminder of all that God has blessed me with and it gives me an awesome opportunity to thank Him with a grateful heart!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree.... this is one of my favorite parts of Christmas! This year my tree is extra special because this is the first year it has all of my ornaments that were special to me from my childhood, ornaments from every country my grandmother visited, and several Pat Buckley Moss ornaments that my aunt helped me collect while I was growing up. My tree is so personal and each ornament holds a different story or memory...I just love sitting back and looking at it. What a great reminder of all that God has blessed me with and it gives me an awesome opportunity to thank Him with a grateful heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your tree looks great!
ReplyDelete