Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BOY Oh BOY!!

Yep, the Young's are adding another little BOY to the bunch!! Bennett has a little brother on the way and his name is...

Brooks Michael Young

Shelley had an ultrasound this morning and the ultrasound tech said everything looks great! :) We are all so excited that Bennett is going to be able to teach Brooks all the rough tough boy things that he is learning these days. They will be one month shy of being exactly two years apart and I know they will be the best of buds! Just this morning Bennett and I hung out and he showed me how fast he could "rock rock" on his new rocking horse, how he could move the rocking chair all the way from the screen porch to the kitchen, he showed me how he could jump on the couch, and how he can RUN full speed from the kitchen all the way to his room and back several times!! I can't wait to see how the fun just multiplies when little Brooks is here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment