Tuesday, April 14, 2009

He is risen! He is risen indeed!!

This Easter was so special to me. God has really been working on my heart lately and I have been relearning some of His incredible truths and promises. Easter is such an important day to celebrate and bask in His glory. What an awesome God I serve?! He gave the greatest example of love when He sent His Son to die for me!


Here are just a few pictures from Easter Sunday after church. Bennett wasn't in the best of moods but I still think God has blessed me with a beautiful family :)



How dare we interrupt Bennett for a photo shoot?! He was in the middle of collecting sticks and roaming BeBe and Rooster's yard :)

My little sis is all grown up!!

Bennett was throwing the eggs just as quick as he could pick them up. He looked adorable...as usual!!

Shelley (+ Baby Young) and Jason

*Note: There are no pictures of Momma and Daddy due to their willingness to slave away in the kitchen for a wonderfully delicious Easter lunch. I am still stuffed from all the good food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment