Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just one of God's many blessings...


Bennett loves to talk these days....about anything and everything! Somethings we understand...most we know he understand but it still sounds like a foreign language to us. He is so smart though!! He knows all the family members by name which is what I caught in this first video. And he says other things like: squirrel, hot, giggle (cookie), thank you, more please, cracker, War Eagle, and pretty much anything else that you go over enough times. It melts my heart when he knocks with his sweet little fist on my pantry door and says, "Giggle Natty" Oh yeah he gets a cookie every time no matter what!! :) haha At the end of the video I asked him to blow me a kiss bye-bye, but instead he just came in and gave me the real deal!! Ahhhhh so sweet !



This second video shows Bennett pointing to body parts. He has them all down but you parents can understand how hard it is to catch everything on video. Shelley and I were trying to coach him and get it all recorded but you would have to have a camera running at all times to catch him at just the right moment. He points to other people's eyes right on the dot...almost poking them in the eye. He is a bit more careful when pointing to his own eye (as you can see in the video), thank goodness!! I can't imagine loving anyone as much as I love this fella, but I know when the new baby gets here all this love with multiply and then be spread out over both of them...it is going to be so much fun!! Bennett, Natty loves you very much!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment