One of my very best friends, Rebekah, finished school this week and will graduate from Auburn University on Monday. I am so proud of her and super excited to see what new adventure life has to offer her next. Beka is the kind of friend and person that brightens a room when she enters. She is loving, kind, full of energy, smart, and especially BEAUTIFUL (inside and out)! She has gone above and beyond for me over the years and stuck by me through thick and thin; I cherish the precious and rare friendship we have!!
I love you Beka and I'm so happy for you...now let's celebrate!!! :)

I couldn't resist posting some of my favorite pics from over the years....enjoy!!
Carrie's bachlorette party at Amsterdam's
my 21st birthday at Mikata's
Watching the boys wash our cars!! :)
bowling
all dressed up for Valentines Day 2008
bon fires and marshmallows-- yum!
LOVE this girl...muah!
cruising in the Caribbean
nat the nurse and beka the flapper girl
serious pictures are overrated!
We love autumn!
Merry Christmas 2008


dancing on the beach :)
No comments:
Post a Comment