Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

...these are a few of my favorite things!!


I'm totally into decorating cakes these days (I'm gonna do a whole post devoted to cakes soon!) so my cake decorating kit has been kept nearby in the past few weeks.


My morning routine now
requires that immediately as I roll of bed I must have a pipping hot cup of this: (French vanilla is the best with a splash of fat free coffee mate and two packets of splenda!!)
OH my goodness...could not (would not want to) live with out my Moxi DVR. Love it, especially since all the new fall shows are about to start up. Yay, get excited!! :)

My sweet, godly, handsome bf, Chris. What more could a girl ask for?!

This + the previous "favorite" = happiness!! I love swinging and talking...nothing better :)


Ahhh, sleep.... can you ever get enough of it??? I LOVE SLEEP! Especially on rain days with soft t-shirt sheets!


My drink of choice, YUM! I like to mix it up a little and drink Diet Cherry Coke sometimes...ooooh so good and refreshing!

Mr. Orville knows how to pop it! The mini bags are my fav!! I love Movie Theater Butter and Kettle Korn flavors which both make me equally as happy :)

This is just the beginning....I think I could go on all day with my list of favorites! So now let me hear from you....what are some of your favorites???


No comments:

Post a Comment