Last weekend was pretty exciting: SNOW and a baby shower!!
Friday the heavens opened and we saw God's masterpiece in all its splendor when He covered all of Auburn/Opelika in a blanket of white snow. Seeing how white it was really made me think of how He is a God of grace and mercy and only He can wash us as white as snow. Gotta love His GRACE!! So as if that wasn't enough blessing for one weekend, then on Saturday I had the privilege of helped host a baby shower for a sweet friend of mine from high school, Hope. She is having her little baby boy, Lane, in the beginning of March. It was so nice to catch up with her and see all the great gifts her friends and family showered her with! Lane is going to be one lucky little fellow to have Hope and Andy as his parents :)
Here are pics from the weekend:
Me and Amy mid snow ball fight
Robyn and me all bundled up
Me and Bennett with his little snowman... he was so proud!! :)
Jason and Bennett
Mrs. Sandra and Jenny did a great job on all the food and decorating the table at the shower. Everything looked so nice!
Here is the cake I made for baby Lane.
It was triple chocolate with almond, butter cream frosting.
Me and Hope before the shower.
I made her take this picture against her will!! ha
She looks so cute, I can't believe she is gonna be a momma!!
Here are pics from the weekend:
It was triple chocolate with almond, butter cream frosting.
She looks so cute, I can't believe she is gonna be a momma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment