I was just looking back and realized that I totally skipped November 2009!! It was the only month that I didn't blog, which means you missed this....
Bennett turned TWO!!We celebrated with a riding toy party in his yard :)

He had a tall black and white cake with a tricycle on top.

This cake was almost the death of me!! Finally it was finished and I will never, NEVER decorate with black icing again!! Lesson learned!

He got lots of toys and he had a "friendly" squirrel attend the party! ha (We spent the entire party trying to chase away the squirrel, thinking something was wrong with it....just to find out days later it is actually one of the neighbor's pets, oops! Huh, a pet squirrel???)
Bennett adjusted to his sweet baby brother Brooks aka "Booga Bear"
And we celebrated Thanksgiving with LOTS of yummy food and great family!!

Me and Chris at my parents' house on Thanksgiving Day.
Whew, ok now you're caught up! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment