Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NEW BLOG :)

I've become quite a little baker these days so I've decided to start a blog named "have your cake... and eat it too." It will be totally devoted to my cakes and cupcakes...a blog where there will be much fewer words and lots more pictures. For now I've just added pictures of cakes that I've already posted here but in the future I'm going to keep posting cakes as I make them. I thought this would be a good thing for people who want to see my cakes but don't want to shuffle through the boring details of my everyday life :) I also eventually thought I would post some prices on there just in case someone is in need of a sugary delight. This is so much fun for me, and I want to keep it that way, so I don't really want to start a business but an occasional cake here and there has really kept me busy these last few months plus it has helped increase my decorating skills!! I am planning at some point this summer to take a cake decorating class at Hobby Lobby, I'll keep y'all posted.

www.NatalieBsCakes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Delicious. I took one look, and had to stop because I was overcome with the desire to eat all of those cakes!!! YUM.

    ReplyDelete