Thursday, March 12, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

Whoa!! Bennett got a new shirt.......

He is going to be a big brother!!! Shelley and Jason went to the doctor today to hear their new baby's heart beat and to see him or her on an ultrasound. The doctor said everything looks great and the baby is due on October 7th which means Shelley is about 10 weeks along. Please pray for a healthy baby and another great pregnancy!! I can't wait to be an aunt again and to have another little one to love!!

Bennett was wearing his daddy's hat and playing peek a boo at my house this night...ahhhh he's so precious! If the new baby is half as cute as this then we are in good shape!! Aunt Natty loves you Bennett!!

3 comments:

  1. Natalie,

    WOW!!!! Congratulations on becoming an Aunt again! That is awesome and soooooo exciting!!! He is adorable and I love his shirt! Precious! Have a wonderful day!
    Rhonda, Bailee, and Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So they will be almost exactly 2 years apart? That's cool! I can't wait to have another baby!!!!! I have to keep my jealousy in check when I hear of others having another one. I'm so happy and excited for them. I will definitely pray for a wonderful pregnancy. It's funny you posted this because Ms. Claire visited this past weekend and we were catching up about everyone back home and i made the comment that I wondered when Shelly and Jason would have another little one...hopefully I will have some good news of my own in the near future :)Congrats on being an aunt again, please pass along my congratulations to the happy parents to be as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for babies!! They're everywhere these days it seems like! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete