Bennett is talking up a storm now!! He says "Hey Momma" and "Hey DaDa" all the time!! In this video he is also saying "Giggle Giggle." That is what he calls cookies--haha I don't really know where he got that from but he started saying it and it stuck. He now has the whole family calling cookies giggles!! When he is thristy he makes the sweetest "Ahhhhh" sound and as soon as you hand him his cup (or anything for that matter) he say "Thank You." In this video he is looking for his pacifier which he calls "Papoo." It is a special occasion when he has it when he is out and about... normally the paci is only a bedtime/naptime treat but today with teething Aunt Natty says he deserves it whenever!! :) Some of Bennett's other favorite words/phrases are: "War Eagle" "Squirrel" (He loves to watch the squirrels out the window) "Truck" "Clock" "Quack, quack" "Err Err Errrrr" (That is a rooster's noise and he makes it whenever he sees Daddy a.k.a. his "Rooster") "Hot" (He always warns me before I open the oven or whenever I am near a burning candle.) and he will say pretty much anything else that we repeat over and over or coach him into saying. He gets more and more precious every day!! God is good and I am amazed by His handiwork that I see in this little angel!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
"Big Talker"
Bennett is talking up a storm now!! He says "Hey Momma" and "Hey DaDa" all the time!! In this video he is also saying "Giggle Giggle." That is what he calls cookies--haha I don't really know where he got that from but he started saying it and it stuck. He now has the whole family calling cookies giggles!! When he is thristy he makes the sweetest "Ahhhhh" sound and as soon as you hand him his cup (or anything for that matter) he say "Thank You." In this video he is looking for his pacifier which he calls "Papoo." It is a special occasion when he has it when he is out and about... normally the paci is only a bedtime/naptime treat but today with teething Aunt Natty says he deserves it whenever!! :) Some of Bennett's other favorite words/phrases are: "War Eagle" "Squirrel" (He loves to watch the squirrels out the window) "Truck" "Clock" "Quack, quack" "Err Err Errrrr" (That is a rooster's noise and he makes it whenever he sees Daddy a.k.a. his "Rooster") "Hot" (He always warns me before I open the oven or whenever I am near a burning candle.) and he will say pretty much anything else that we repeat over and over or coach him into saying. He gets more and more precious every day!! God is good and I am amazed by His handiwork that I see in this little angel!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is SOOOOO precious! I'm so excited for your family and the new addition! Please pass my Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!!! He's adorable! And so polite too (Shelley is such a good mama :) we are coming home the weekend of april 18th...will you be around? we need to catch up!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooooo cute. I love him! when are you going to post another post it's been a week!
ReplyDelete