I spent this weekend at the Gulf Coast Women's Retreat at Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, Alabama. It was a blast! We even had a chance to walk on the beach during our breaks. Then we arrived home on Sunday to find a white, winter wonderland! It was hard to believe that just four short hours away it was almost 70 degrees and here there was a blanket of 5 inches of snow!! Here are some pictures from my weekend retreat and then some snow day pictures. Enjoy!!
Momma, Heather, and Audrey are visiting and trying to decide what breakout session to go to next.
Her book is called Broken into Beautiful and I have only read the first chapter but already I can see that her testimony and walk with God is going to be encouraging and inspirational. I love her sincerety and transparency. She really has an effortlessly beautiful voice as well!!

I am already looking forward to next year's retreat. There is just something about singing praise and worship music with over 350 women and hearing different women talk about what God has done in their lives and the lives of their friends and family that brings you closer to Him. Also, chatting until way past midnight and laughing until you cry are two things that I can't wait to experience again next year! (Thanks Heather, Audrey, and April :])
Me and Katie Caroline were trying to gang up on Daddy but he was catching our snowballs and then throwing them right back at us!! ha Mom even filmed the horses all gathered up under the trees and in the barn trying to stay warm. I am glad that I live somewhere where most of the time it is warm but every once and a while a little bit of snow is a lot of fun!! Sorry for the long post...thanks for reading!!
How fun! I miss that retreat every year when I hear people talk about it. I only went for one year before we moved up here to H-ville, but it was such a great retreat! Looks like you and KC had some fun in the snow :-)
ReplyDeleteNatalie,
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great!! Your mom is beautiful, you look just like her! The retreat looks like tons of fun! I love the video of the snowball fight! Bailee and Brooklyn had a ball too! Hope you are having a wonderful day! You have got to meet Kane soon!