Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our little afternoon ride

One sunny Saturday afternoon Katie Caroline, Daddy, and I decided to take the horses for a little trail ride. Here are some pictures mom took of us all geared up for the ride. It has been a while since I have ridden so it took a little bit for Rambo and I to get used to one another again. All in all in was a good trip except for Star (the baby) stepping on my foot (ouch!) and Rambo setting out into a fast gallop when he got a little anxious to get back to the barn (ahhh!)!! Maybe I should ride more often if I am going to be a real cowgirl, as I mentioned in my previous "Tagged" blog?!

This is not mine (or Rambo's) best angle!! ha


Daddy with baby Star...she's trying to get used to her halter.


Daddy with Star, KC on Satin, and Me on Rambo getting ready to go on the trail behind the pond.


Daddy even let Bennett "ride"-- me, Momma, and Shelley were all squealing for him to get down. We were nervous wrecks with him up there plus he didn't seem too impressed. Don't worry "Rooster" maybe one day he will be your little cowboy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment