This Valentine's Day was a great one! I spent the day in Birmingham with Ryan and we had lots of fun events to keep us busy! The day started off with his nieces' beauty pageant. This was my first pageant so I was pumped about seeing what it was all about. We had fun and they did great! (Way to go Bailee and Brooklyn!!) Here are some pictures I took of the girls, they looked fabulous.
Bailee waiting for the judges to make their decisions.
Brooklyn accepting her prizes.
Brooklyn with her flowers after the pageant.
Ryan, Bailee, and me after the pageant.
Ryan and I went to lunch with his parents and his grandmother. The food was yummy and the conversation was good! Then it was back to the Murray's house for some more chatting. Y'all know how much I love pictures, so when Ryan's mom pulled out the family photo albums I was thrilled!! I got to see some cute (and funny) picture of Ryan when he was little. She even popped in some old family videos just for giggles. Let me tell you two things: 1. Don't believe Ryan when he says he can't sing. His solo in the church play proves that he has some vocals!! haha AND 2. He also has got some killer dance moves and there's a video of him grooving to the Surfin' USA by The Beach Boys to prove it---it was PRICELESS!! haha
Then it was back to Ryan's "home sweet home" for some rest and relaxation before our dinner reservations. Much to my surprise Ryan got me flowers and even arranged them himself!! (Sweet guy, huh?!)

Finally we finished up the night with a yummy steak dinner at Ruth's Chris. My favorite part of the meal was the sweet ending: homemade Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce!! Coffee and dessert along with great company...what more could a girl ask for?! Oh what a lovely day :)
(Thanks Ryan for making it so nice!)
Then it was back to Ryan's "home sweet home" for some rest and relaxation before our dinner reservations. Much to my surprise Ryan got me flowers and even arranged them himself!! (Sweet guy, huh?!)
Finally we finished up the night with a yummy steak dinner at Ruth's Chris. My favorite part of the meal was the sweet ending: homemade Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce!! Coffee and dessert along with great company...what more could a girl ask for?! Oh what a lovely day :)
What a fun day for you!! Sounds like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteA stranger just wants to know if the evening ended in a kiss!
ReplyDeleteNatalie,
ReplyDeleteIt was sooooooooo great to see you Saturday!!! Bailee and Brooklyn were so excited you were going to come! Thank you for coming! We hope to see you again soon and spend some time with you and Ryan and Kane! I love these pictures. The one of you and Ryan is fabulous! Have a super day!
Love,
Rhonda