Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Come take a walk down memory lane...

Today I was going through some old pictures that I have saved to my computer and came across some funny ones! Here are some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! :)


Me and Katie Caroline, my senior year before I went to cheer at a football game. That is a very small, short skirt!! What was I thinking??


My mom says that I was a very happy baby and that I always loved to smile and laugh...I guess some things just never change!


Here I am getting ready to go to dance lessons--what a pose?! I have always loved to have my picture taken...cheese!


Wow now that's a pink bow...it is as big as my head! Look how sweet and innocent I look...who was I trying to fool?! I was sporting my "Kelly's Kids" kitty cat jumper--ha!


Me and Shelley having a tea party at Grandmother's house. Don't you love our play clothes?? Just kidding we were all dressed up and posed for a picture that a friend of my mom's, Rory, was painting of us. Momma still has the pastel portrait in her dining room today.


And finally this one is probably my favorite! I love the beach just the same as when I was this little, only now my chubby thighs don't look as cute in a bathing suit covered in sugary white sand!! Ahhh the good ole' days :)


3 comments:

  1. This is a test! I'm trying to see if it's fixed! Now that I helped you, help me please! Where did you get your background, and how did you make your header black? I can't figure out how to do anything different! I can't wait to see you this weekend hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that tea party picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even handle how precious you are in the kitty cat jumper. Now, that is just too much.

    ReplyDelete