Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Southern Living at Home

As most of you probably know I sell Southern Living at Home products on the side as a little fun extra money making project. I have been doing this since June 2008 and I really enjoy it. And not only do I make a little extra cash but also I have been able to collect several beautiful things for my house! I haven't really taken the opportunity to have a lot of parties yet just because I wanted to get settled into my new nursing career first...but now I'm ready! :) I am hosting a Southern Living at Home Open House tomorrow night to show off the new catalog and promote my business. Here's your invitation, hope you can drop by!


The Spring 2009 catalog is here and I want you to come take a look! This is a great opportunity to visit with friends, enjoy light snacks, and check out the beautiful new products that Southern Living at Home has added to their already marvelous collection. I will be taking orders and booking parties as well, so if you are interested in getting highly discounted or free products bring your calendar and we can begin planning your Southern Living at Home party. Bring your mom, sister, friend, or neighbor--everyone is welcome!! Hope to see you there!

When: Drop in Wednesday, January 28th
sometime between 5:30pm and 8:30pm
Where: My house (email for directions if needed)


Natalie Bennett

Independent Consultant

NatalieAnnBennett@yahoo.com

1 comment: