Friday, January 16, 2009

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -E.E. Cummings

If that's the truth then I can officially say that yesterday was not wasted! I went on a little road trip to Calera to visit Ryan. These pictures were our attempts to figure out the coolio setting on my new camera that senses when the person in front of the camera is smiling and automatically takes their picture. YES, I was very impressed!! And as you can tell it not only picks up smiles it also can sense silly, crazy faces as well. ha We realized if we kept moving our faces it would take a series of pictures...yeah it kept us entertained for a little bit and let me tell you there was lots of laughter!

While I was there I checked out his new "home sweet home", went on a tour of his childhood stomping grounds, met his incredibly sweet mom and sister and his adorably precious nieces (Hi Bailee and Brooklyn! It was great to meet all of you!) and we went out to eat at Cocino Superior (Tex Mex Resturant) which was quite tasty!! All it all it was a great trip...so thanks for the invite Ryan! Can't wait to do it again sometime :) Oh by the way we did finally get one really good (serious) picture...I am really loving this new camera. More pictures are on the way!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Natalie,

    It was WONDERFUL to meet you!!!!! You are so beautiful and so sweet!!! These pictures of you and Ryan are great!!! I love to see him smile and laugh! You will have to come back and play High School Musical with us on the dance mat! We hope to see you again soon!

    You sure are a sweetheart!
    Love,
    Rhonda, Bailee, and Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are pictures 31, 76, and 159 out of 200!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw!! Ryan! I haven't seen him in forever!! Looks like yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete