Friday, January 9, 2009

Love at first sight...

Exactly twelve years ago today...I became a big sister!! I remember how happy I was when my momma and daddy announced the big news that we were gonna have a new addition to our family and I was even happier the second the nurse plopped her in my arms
-- it was love at first sight!
Me (ll years old) Katie Caroline (several minutes old) and Shelley (14 years old) Sorry the quality of the picture is bad...it is a picture of a picture.

Oh it was so much fun rocking, holding, and feeding her. She was like a little live baby doll! And now that she is all grown up she is one of my BEST FRIENDS :)
(Katie Caroline and me at the beach May 2008 for my birthday/graduation weekend...I wish I was there now!)

Katie Caroline, I love you so much and I am so proud of the beautiful woman of God you are becoming! (One more year and you'll officially be a teenager..whoa!)
Hope you are having a fun filled birthday!


Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of Katie Caroline! (Click to enlarge)




No comments:

Post a Comment