Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh how the years go by....

Today at 2:00 I decided (with some encouragement!!) that I had been lazy too long and it was time to get up off the couch, out of my pjs, and be productive. I had plenty of errands to run so I was on my way! I have been putting off getting my drivers license changed for quite some time now-- over a year actually! I hate those long lines... it wasn't like it was expired or anything, my name just needed to be changed and for those of you who have never changed your name legally...let me tell you it is a major pain in the butt! (And I should know I have done it twice within the last two years!!) I mean I get it---they want to make sure you aren't lying about who you are but come on must we make a scene at each and every place that I go to change my name?!?! Asking when, why, and to see legal proof AND as if that's not bad enough it always seems like the person behind the counter is yelling so that anyone and everyone around can be hear exactly what I am doing, UGH! Anyway today I bit the bullet and went to change my drivers license and I got to thinking about all my old licenses. I mean why must the pictures be so terrible?? haha Wow looking back at them made me laugh!! I thought I would share them with you. SO here it goes...notice the change in hair styles, height!!, and signatures. Also yeah my whole social security number was on the first three--can you say IDENTITY FRAUD ALERT?? Cracks me up!! Also I think previously when they asked me my weight that I assumed they meant my dream weight--haha-- this time I decided to be honest and truthful...therefore I have blurred it out to protect the innocent! :) ENJOY some good laughs!!

















1 comment: