Watch out world he's on his way!! Bennett can walk now...and even RUN a little!! He is moving so fast these days. I can hardly believe that he is already 14 months old!! It seems like just yesterday we were loving and kissing on a tiny little newborn baby and now he is turning into a sweet little boy!
Aunt Nat and Aunt KK kissing baby Bennett in the hospital nursery right after his first bath.
Take a look at this good looking family...
Jason, Shelley, and Bennett I love y'all so much!!
Thanks for all the love, support, and encouragement you give me daily!! --Aunt Nat
Aunt Nat and Aunt KK kissing baby Bennett in the hospital nursery right after his first bath.Take a look at this good looking family...
Jason, Shelley, and Bennett I love y'all so much!!Thanks for all the love, support, and encouragement you give me daily!! --Aunt Nat
Hey Natalie,
ReplyDeleteHe is precious!!!!! You have a beautiful family!!! We LOVE the pictures! Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!
Love,
Rhonda, Bailee, and Brooklyn
Hey Rhonda,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet message! See, if you had a blog you could show off those beautiful girls of yours! haha We'll have you talked into joining the blog world in no time! :)
Hi Bailee and Brooklyn,
Hope y'all are having a great week. Maybe I will get to see y'all again soon!
Take care,
Natalie